PUBLISHING | MUSIC SUPERVISION | LICENSING | PRODUCTION | LABEL
interstellar: “adjective // occurring or situated between stars.”
We connect a piece of art with its audience and an idea with the tools it needs
to grow into a full-fledged composition.
We are facilitators, connectors, communicators, always on the move,
always between the stars.
We're happy to present the SWISS MUSIC ONLY Program together with TOXIC.FM - every night from 10pm - midnight.
Interstellar Music represents exquisite, thoroughly selected music works from the genres pop, rock, folk, electronic, psych, blues, world and more. Our steadily growing networks of partner publishers in Europe and around the globe, allows us to widen our publishing work throughout the world and to make the works in trust available for publishing and third-party usage - sync.
What's the publishers job today?
Basically, it is the task of a music publisher to exploit and license the work created by authors, composers and lyricists. The publishing house discovers, promotes the works of authors and enables the latter to concentrate on the creative process. In addition to doing legal & administrative work, the publisher is also an advisor, discoverer, promoter and entrepreneur in the sense of the composition and its composer."less
Licensing & Sync
Aside from the true silence, everything is and feels better with a sweet sound track. Interstellar Music provides synchronisation licensing of the music from our boutique catalogue for film, advertisement, games, ... any moving picture production, you name it.
Come visit the ISM BOUTIQUE.less
Marie-Hélène Froidevaux is an affiliated member of the UK & EU Guild of Music Supervisors.
You like to spend more time on the pictures and less in endless music databanks searching for the right track? Call us, we love nothing more than finding the right music for your project, within our own catalogue or from our partner catalogues all over the world. ISM has global partners on call to field music searches.
- searching for music according to a detailed briefing within the ISM catalogue and outside within the given budget.
- making music suggestions by underlaying your videomaterial with potential music (rough cut)
- clearing the rights on the chosen track(s).
Production & Sounds
For very individual needs, ISM produces on demand. We offer the following products for you:
- Custom Music: Our pool of composers is ready and happy to compose and record your very individual music
- Voice Over: You need access to a studio to record your own voice, or you're looking for a specific voice and language to speak on your project? That's when you call us.
- Sound Design: A *pling? A *peng? A *crunch?... you need specific sounds for your film? You know it already, that's when you call us.
- 360degree SoundDesign: SoundDesign for your VR Project? Gets fancy, right? We got the right people in our sweet expert pool to get all nerdy...