Welcome between stars
INTERSTELLAR: “adjective // occurring or situated between stars.”
We connect artists with the music industry,
a piece of art with its audience and an idea with the tools it needs
to grow into a full-fledged composition.
We are facilitators, connectors, communicators, always on the move,
always between the stars.
Interstellar Music represents exquisite, thoroughly selected music works from the genres pop, rock, folk, electronic, psych, blues, world and more. Our steadily growing networks of partner publishers in Europe and around the globe, allows us to widen our publishing work throughout Europe and to make the works in trust available for publishing and third-party usage.less
Aside from the true silence, everything is and feels better with a sweet sound track. Interstellar Music provides synchronisation licensing of the music from our boutique catalogue for film, advertisement, games, ... any moving picture production, you name it.less
Supervision & Clearing
You like to spend more time on the pictures and less in endless music databanks searching for the right track? Call us, we love nothing more than finding the right music for your project, within our own catalogue or from our partner catalogues all over the world. ISM has global partners on call to field music searches.
- searching for music according to a detailed briefing within the ISM catalogue and outside within the given budget.
- making music suggestions by underlaying your videomaterial with potential music (rough cut)
- clearing the rights on the chosen track(s).
Production & Sounds
For very individual needs, ISM produces of course on demand. We offer the following products for you:
- Custom Music: Our pool of composers is ready and happy to compose and record your very individual music
- Voice Over: You need access to a studio to record your own voice, or you're looking for a specific voice and language to speak on your project? That's when you call us.
- Sound Design: A *pling? A *peng? A *crunch?... you need specific sounds for your film? You know it already, that's when you call us.